When a decision is made that it is time to take care of oneself, start a healthy lifestyle, the first thing on the urgent list is morning exercises. Before going to bed, a firm decision is made that workouts begin in the morning. But when the alarm clock rang, all the resolve disappears somewhere, a sluggish state does not at all give strength to perform morning exercises.
Not everyone knows about the benefits of morning exercises and exercises for the body. Due to low physical activity there is a slow inclusion of all systems and organs. Signals from the muscles enter the brain in slow motion, and from this the nerve centers are long involved in the work.
Every morning can help solve this problem. With its help, the body and nerve centers are more quickly activated due to the fact that the blood is accelerated, oxygen enters into each cell, which helps restore a healthy state of the body.
Types of morning exercises
After waking up, you can conduct one of several options for warming up, depending on what result you want to get. Types of exercises are divided into 4 main complexes with exercises:
- Express charging – takes a little time (5-10 minutes) and helps to quickly incorporate the body into the working pace. It is not aimed at the enhanced development of physical fitness, but with its help you can accurately keep the muscles in good shape.
- Warm up – such a morning exercise can strengthen muscles, but takes a little longer (15 minutes). With proper execution, the necessary load on the muscles is given, but the body does not overload. For classes you will need sportswear and a special anti-slip mat.
- Power exercises bring much more benefit to the muscles, they warm up and get stronger every day. It takes half an hour, during which time you can productively pump them. To fully engage, you will need an appropriate set of devices: sportswear, dumbbells and a rug. If you have a simulator at home, this will help to achieve the desired result.
- Universal – now this type is used by many people, because it includes a set of exercises of each type. They are aimed at stimulating the full functioning of muscles and their strengthening. However, universal charging does not take much, on average, 15–20 minutes.
Morning exercise on the street brings more results, the blood is better saturated with oxygen. If this is not possible, then it is necessary to ventilate the room where the training takes place.
Rules for performing morning exercises
Morning exercises – an important element in the beginning of the day, its implementation should become a habit in every person. For a set of exercises to be beneficial, you need to remember the simple rules of morning exercises and apply them daily.
First you need to understand how to start doing exercises. After waking up, it is recommended to lie down, stretching in bed, then take a walk in the kitchen and drink a glass of clean water. After the body woke up (about 10 minutes), you can begin to exercise.
How to do gymnastics
Even a beginner can easily get used to the complex and achieve the goal if he does the gymnastics correctly. When this process comes to automatism, it is possible to experiment and try to pick up different options for morning physical or universal exercise.
The order of proper charging in the morning:
- Regularity is the key to success, it will not work in a few classes to see the changes. It will take time for the body to rebuild and get used to the new schedule. At first, wild fatigue will be felt, because you have to wake up earlier than usual. When the adaptation has passed, it will become clear that morning exercises charge with vigor, which will accompany throughout the day. At this pace, it is easy to carry out all the planned tasks with ease and there will still be energy until evening.
- Effective charging is the one that brings the result. No need to overload the body, morning exercises should be appropriate for age and physical abilities. If the first time it doesn’t work out to do as it should be according to the standard, do not despair, each person needs time to perform accurately.
- Morning exercises are best done in the fresh air or in a ventilated room throughout the year. When physical exercises are performed, blood circulates much faster, breathing quickens, heart rate increases to 140-150 beats per minute. At this time, the body needs to receive a good portion of fresh air.
- When performing a workout, there should not be any embarrassment or discomfort. Clothing should stretch well and not interfere with blood flow. In the summer, open suits, shorts or T-shirts are suitable so that the skin can breathe calmly. With the onset of coolness, it is advisable to wear light pants and a sweater.
- Exercising in the morning is useful for children and adults, it is necessary to instill a good habit from childhood. In a company, time flies unnoticed and it will be much easier to get used to a new rhythm of life.
The best exercise in the morning lasts 20 minutes (for an adult), it is designed so that the body is invigorated and begins to work actively. The remy varies to a greater or lesser extent depending on the physical condition of the human body.
A set of exercises for morning exercises
Exercising in the morning can energize after waking up and improve health, it will help keep the body in shape and adjust certain areas. For this, the correct set of exercises for morning exercises is selected. The main thing is to pay attention to the correct workout. It is worth focusing not on power exercises, but on stretching and simple wellness training.
If you choose the morning workout program incorrectly, there is a high risk that charging will not take place for a good mood, but, on the contrary, will cause an opposite reaction and body fatigue. To avoid such problems, you need to choose the right set of exercises.
Simple morning exercise routine for every day
Morning exercises are held every day, and it is recommended to start with light exercises, which gradually become more complicated. Exercises for a full morning exercise for a woman are selected according to a certain scheme:
- It is recommended to start with pull-ups and a light stretch. Such a training helps to establish blood circulation in the body and restore proper breathing. Light stretching is recommended from the upper body. First, the neck and head are kneaded in smooth circular rotations, and the head tilts to the sides. Pull-ups are performed on the horizontal bar or equipped bar of the house. While holding the body in weight, you need to smoothly pull yourself up to the level of the bar, and then return to its original position. Perform exercise 5-10 times.
- Next, the trunk and arms are flexed, making circular movements with the shoulders, arms and hands, as well as tilting to the side, forward and backward. You need to do 5-10 exercises.
- The stretching of the legs should begin last, you can start it with circular movements of the pelvis, knees, and then move on to the swinging legs. Then they do stretching with twine and leaning from a sitting position to the toes of the legs. The amount of exercise depends on physical fitness.
- Further jumping and running in place, this will help to establish a metabolism in the body. Jumping can be performed on a skipping rope, jumping with two legs for 1 minute, then changing legs in turn (as if crossing the rope) for 60 seconds and at the end of jumping on one leg. You need to perform them alternately, for each leg for 1 minute.
- In conclusion, it is recommended to do simple hand lifts above the head. Deep breath – hands rise smoothly above your head, lower at the exit. You need to do 5-8 repetitions to restore proper breathing.
Morning workout for women
Some believe that charging for women is not needed, they already have enough daily troubles (remove, lift, cook, run to the store, motion sickness of a child). And partly we can agree with them, but only if the girl repeats each case several times and in an intense rhythm. Only then will they work together for all available muscle groups.
A set of morning daily exercises for women will help improve the general condition of the body. Even with a small load, a positive result from morning exercises for health will appear, blood vessels, bones, muscles will become stronger and stronger. As a result of these changes, the overall work of the whole body will be improved, and after exercises for vigor, energy will appear for the whole day.
You do not need to immediately begin to prepare a ready-made set of exercises for a woman for morning exercises. The primary task is to develop a habit of morning exercises with a complex of simple exercises, and you can motivate yourself with the words “this is for weight loss!”.
Simple charging rules
For beginners who want to start their morning exercises at home daily, there are some rules. Knowing them, it will be easier to get used to the body and get drawn into a new rhythm of life. Physical exercise will not be a burden, but rather will only benefit.
Simple rules for morning exercises:
- for adults and children, it is better to do the morning exercises complex outdoors, so you will be able to cheer up faster;
- charging on a positive in the morning for a girl can go to music, it will be much easier to perform physical exercises;
- it is recommended to do a set of exercises for morning exercises before eating, drinking is allowed before the workout or after it;
- Do not forget that gymnastics and warm-up for women require a gradual increase in the load and a periodic change in the type and course of charging. The course of one workout lasts about 2 weeks, after which you can update it with new exercises.
A woman like no other can set an example to the whole family, to carry the baby to a five-minute children’s exercise in the morning. In the mornings, you can spend the best exercises with the whole family. In an adult, the warm-up lasts longer, so at the end of the children’s complex, you should proceed to the following exercises for adults.
It is advisable to engage in nature, sitting comfortably in the fresh air. At the end of the workout, a good plus would be a run to the house.
Basic exercises for the neck and head
The neck is an important element of the body that connects the human body and head. She needs the right warm-up, because it is through her that all the main arteries, nerve threads and spinal cord pass. This will help a set of exercises for the neck and head, included in the morning exercises.
Few people think that in the afternoon, at a subconscious level, each person performs a small plan of morning exercises. This happens at the level of the reflex, with severe fatigue, signals are sent to the brain that it is necessary to start warming up. This is especially pronounced in sedentary people with a sedentary lifestyle. To avoid quick fatigue, you need to exercise every day.
Starting position of morning exercises on the neck and head: look in front of you, head straight:
- Slopes. The chin is lowered to the chest and fixed for a few seconds, after the head is thrown back and returned to the starting point. Repeat exercise 5-7 times.
- Twists and turns. The head turns to the right, after to the left. Morning exercises are performed smoothly with a slight delay in points. It is recommended to make 5 turns on each side.
- A circle. The head rotates to the right side, after 5 times the exercise is done on the left side.
- “Pendulum”. A smooth movement makes an inclination to the right shoulder, this position is fixed for a couple of seconds. After that you need to return to the starting point and repeat the procedure on the left side. 5–7 approaches are made on each side.
- Spring. With spring movements from the initial position, the chin stretches to the Adam’s apple, then rises and stretches to the crown. Try to keep your head straight. Repeat the movement of the chin back and forth 5-7 times, lingering at each point for 3 seconds.
- “Goose”. The head extends as far forward as possible. From this position, the chin stretches to the right shoulder, the duration of the delay in this position is 8-10 seconds. After that it is necessary to return to the position with the head extended, then to the starting position. A warm-up on the left side runs along the same chain, and the exercise should be repeated 5-7 times.
- A look in the sky. Make a turn of the head to the right, it is laid back a little. From this position, the head must be raised slightly up. Do warm-up on both sides 7 times for each.
When compiling a set of exercises for warming up the neck and head, not all exercises can be included in it. The choice of which particular warm-up to make depends on the time planned for general exercise in the morning. The warm-up of the neck and head is not divided into female exercises, male or child, the complex is one for all.
Arms and shoulders
The beauty of hands is an integral part of a beautiful and healthy image of a woman. The muscles should be tightened, and then with age, sagging, sagging skin on the hands will not appear. The morning daily workout will help to cope with such a problem.
To achieve a good result, it is recommended to strictly observe the morning exercises. If you need to recharge with positive energy, you can turn on rhythmic music, which makes it easier to charge.
Starting position: standing, legs shoulder-width apart (in this position, the body is much more stable). It is necessary to observe a certain sequence, performing morning exercises, and repeat each exercise 5-7 times:
- Hands along the body, shoulders are retracted, then return to the position straight, then forward. They are brought forward and backward, a semicircle is “drawn” in the air.
- Circular movement with shoulders back, arms still along the body. To maintain muscle tone, the hands are kept in tension. Following do the same circular motion forward.
- Hands spread apart to the side and without lowering them, perform morning exercises. Repeat step 1 and 2 with outstretched arms. Due to this position of the hands, the muscle tone of all muscle groups of the hands is preserved.
- The arms are bent at the elbow joints and rotated clockwise 5 times and in the opposite direction.
- Kneading hands, make simple movements in a circle in different directions 5 times, then the following exercise: the hands are clenched into a fist and unclenched, then connected to the lock and make movements with them, as if they were drawing a figure eight.
- Butterfly: hands are pulled back, and shoulder blades are brought together. Hands are brought together and spread apart from each other for 30 seconds.
- Spring – the arms laid back are slightly springy, as if trying to raise them, while the arms should remain stretched like a string. Exercise 6 and 7 to perform for 30 seconds each.
- A helicopter is a rather amusing exercise resembling the movements of a helicopter spinner. Rotational movements are made in different directions by hands, one hand moves in a circle forward, and the other at the same time back.
During charging, you need to return to the starting position to start the circular movements of both hands back and forth, 8 times in each direction.
The exercises included in the morning exercises are adjusted for each person, remember that charging should be affordable and not cause discomfort. You can learn more about this type of gymnastics from the video.
The morning exercises for women also include a torso warm-up. With its help, the muscles of the torso, back, side and abdomen are worked out and flexed. From the presented set of different exercises, you can choose those that will bring the most benefit and involve problem areas.
Starting position: legs shoulder-width apart, straight posture, arms along the body.
- Stretched arms above the head are thrown back a little with the arching of the back. Repeat exercise 5 times. Warm up in the morning should be at a calm pace. In order not to quickly bring down your breath, it is recommended to monitor it throughout the entire range of exercises in the morning session. When tilting, an inhalation is made, and an exhalation is returned to its original position.
- Lateral inclinations with outstretched arms, inhale tilt to the right, exhale – in a straight position. On each side make 5 inclines.
- Tilts with sipping, the left hand is fixed at the waist, and the right rises above the head. From this position, a tilt to the left side is made, the hand should be pulled to the side as much as possible, repeat 5-7 tilts.
- Tilts with the arm retracted back, extend the left arm above the head, put the right hand behind the back when tilting to the right side. Repeat exercises should be on each side 5-7 times.
- Mill. The legs are shoulder-width apart, the body is lowered at an angle of 90 degrees, and the hands in turn stretch to the toes. When one hand is down, at this time the other is up. Do 6-8 approaches.
- Warm up the pelvis. At first, it is recommended to make several approaches to circular rotation, fixed by points, after a full smooth circle is outlined by a basin. Repeats several times during the clock and in the opposite direction.
- Tilt back with the deflection of the body. For him, you need a partner or some object with which you can fix your legs in a stationary state. In the initial position, lying on the stomach, the legs are fixed, the hands are located behind the head in the lock. They do body raises 20-30 times.
Morning exercises should go quickly and with a moderate load. Over time, you can increase the amplitude and add push-ups, a bar and similar exercises to the morning workout, which increase the physical load on the muscles.
The best exercises for morning exercise of the legs are necessary to give a beautiful embossed shape. The correct implementation of the complex will help energize in the morning.
It is recommended to carry out morning exercises with the simplest warm-up exercises, repeat them 4-7 times. The most effective types of exercises that are suitable for a short morning workout (each recommended 6-8 times):
- lifting on toes, it is important to keep the whole body in balance;
- the leg bends at the knee, smooth circular movements are made by the hip, this exercise must be performed on both legs;
- knees in a bent position, circular movements by them;
- wave legs, done in order;
- Squats, feet do not tear off the floor.
Morning exercise of the legs can be complicated, for this physical load on the muscles is added. To the existing complex you will need to add strength exercises. Starting position – lying on the floor:
- Position on the right side. The right leg (bottom) is bent at the knee and creates an angle of 90 degrees. The left leg rises and does not fall to the floor until the exercise is complete. The exercise begins with the swings up (20 times), followed by the leg is transferred to the position perpendicular to the hips and rises 30 degrees. The same exercises are done on the other leg.
- The position on the back, the leg is lifted upward with the toe stretched away from itself, and lowered with the toe stretched over itself (20 times).
- Bike – legs raise at right angles, simulating a bicycle. They make movements forward and then back, the duration of the rotations is 40-60 seconds in each direction.
- Jumping rope helps stretch your legs and invigorate your body. If you have a goal to lose extra pounds, then you need to land in full foot, and to strengthen the muscles on the socks. Jump for at least 1 minute.
The simplest workout and simple exercises for the back for 15-20 minutes will bring many advantages:
- energy charge per day;
- study of the main muscles of the body;
- improved blood flow;
- saturation of cells with oxygen.
The most effective and most popular workout consists of 6 simple exercises, which are aimed both at relaxing the muscles and strengthening them. All of them relate to gymnastic morning exercises:
- “Cat” – performed while standing on 4 limbs, with exhalation, the back bends and takes on the appearance of a cat ready to attack. On inhalation, the back bends and the head extends upward. Repeat exercise 6 times.
- Dog pose is a rather interesting exercise. The initial position is standing on all fours, while inhaling the knees straighten, while the heels do not come off the floor. In this position are 60 seconds.
- Position: lying on the stomach, hands rest on the floor at shoulder level, legs extended parallel to the floor. At the exit, the arms straighten, and the back bends. In this state, the body is held for 60 seconds.
- Continuing to lie on his stomach, arms are spread apart, palms are looking up. The upper body rotates smoothly to the right, and the lower left. You need to perform symmetrically 5 turns on each side.
- A boat, a familiar exercise that was performed on physical education at school. Position – lying on the stomach, arms are extended parallel to the floor above the head. On exhalation, the arms and legs simultaneously tear off the floor, resulting in a deflection. In this position, it is necessary to linger for at least 30 seconds.
- The bridge is made lying on your back, hands are placed above the shoulders at the level of the head, on the exhale the whole body rises, while the feet remain firmly on the floor. It is recommended to stay in this position for 20-30 seconds.
This set of exercises for morning exercises will help keep the body in shape, it is allowed to add strength exercises, rotation by the hips, if you want to increase the load. For example, add exercises with dumbbells that are easy to use at home.
Following the above set of exercises for daily exercise, you can easily find a toned body and a athletic figure. In addition, it will become easier and easier for you to wake up in the morning in a good mood.
If you do a full charge every morning, you will begin to feel significant changes in the body within a month. At the physical level, the work of the heart will noticeably change for the better and blood circulation will normalize. Active charging will help deliver the right amount of oxygen to the whole body, strengthen and tighten all the muscles.
You can repeat morning exercises throughout the day. The beginning of a perfect morning can be guaranteed for everyone. However, the townspeople are distinguished from the villagers by the fact that they do not have the opportunity to constantly do exercises in the fresh air. In this case, you can open the window and calmly conduct your fun and useful workout.
Performing a set of morning exercises daily, you can improve the body, create a good and cheerful state for the whole day and find a toned body. Also, soon you will be able to forget about the difficult climb and sluggish state in the morning. Exercise and gymnastics are useful for both adults and children. To do it, as it turned out, is not difficult at all. To achieve a good result, it is enough to give a warm-up of 15-30 minutes, and in less than a month, you can see a positive result.