Losing weight with the bar is quite simple – you need to do just a few minutes daily to achieve the desired result. First you need to keep the body in one position for 30 seconds, since the load on the body is enormous. The bar as an exercise for losing weight helps to get slender legs and a tightened abdomen.
What is the bar?
The bar is a stand on the feet and hands. Static exercises are very useful for gaining a flat stomach, for healing the back. A set of exercises in the form of a bar is important not only for weight loss, but also for those who lead a sedentary or sedentary lifestyle. The emotional state of a person directly depends on physical health. The bar has a positive effect on the figure, making it fit, and also helps to lose weight, even with less than 5 minutes every day.
There are various variations of this exercise. The selection of the necessary complex depends on the physical fitness of the body and the desire to achieve high results. For beginners, it is best to consider the classic version, and those who are already familiar with the bar can make their own table with a set of exercises.
There are several types of planks:
- Classical – an emphasis lying, to bend elbows at an angle of 90 degrees.
- The lateral one is more effective than the classical one in that it has two points of support – the arm and the leg. Performing the exercise, it is necessary to keep the body in balance and tension.
- With a raised leg. In this version of the bar, the area of the support is smaller, and a large load goes to the abdominal muscles.
- With a raised hand – an exercise for professionals, since the course of the exercise, as in the classic bar, is only resting on one arm, the second arm is either retracted to the back or to the side, the hands change alternately.
- Lateral complicated. Belongs to the most complex types of planks, the most effective exercise for the muscles of the thighs and abdomen.
- On the ball.
First you need to perfectly master the classic bar, and then experiment with your body, for example, run in the bar.
What are the pros
One of the main advantages of the bar is considered to be high performance. You can devote to training only a few minutes a day, and in return get a flat and beautiful belly, toned buttocks and excellent posture. Losing weight from the bar distinguish many changes in the body:
- The work of internal organs improves. Due to the beneficial effect on the spine, the condition of the body as a whole improves. A strong muscle corset provides normal intra-abdominal pressure, as well as the correct outflow of blood.
- The condition of the back improves.
- Metabolism is normalized.
- Increases body flexibility. Thanks to a set of exercises, ligaments and muscles are stretched.
The enormous benefits of exercise are noted. The bar helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles, lose weight, and also improve the health of the whole organism. Experts consider this exercise as a treatment and prevention of many diseases.
The bar is one of the most convenient and easiest ways to tone muscles. This exercise is beneficial in that it simultaneously works with the whole body:
- Cervical spine, back, shoulder girdle. Provides prevention of cervical and lumbar osteochondrosis, positively affects posture, fixes the spinal column, supports internal organs.
- All muscles swing: transverse, with which we lift heavy weight; the straight line, responsible for the beautiful relief on the abdomen – “cubes”, oblique muscles, developing which improve the possibility of twisting the waist and lateral tilt.
- Exercise works well on the buttocks, arms (biceps and triceps).
- Performing systematic exercise can reduce stress.
- The muscles of the face will quickly tighten, the second chin will become smaller.
How much to stand in the bar
On a day you need to do the bar in time as much as the strength allows. It all depends on the desire and what results you want to achieve. Spending only 1-2 minutes every day for an exercise, the result will have to wait longer.
Attention! No need to force yourself, torment the body, standing in the bar for 3 minutes on the first day of training. Everything needs to be done gradually, increasing the pace and time.
For beginners, it is recommended to stand in the bar for 20-30 seconds for 3 sets in the morning and evening. After a week, you can increase it to 40-50 seconds, gradually increasing the time. For people with an average level of training, you can immediately start from the second week. For the most athletic – from 1.30 – 2 minutes.
Regularity of classes
Starting to perform a set of exercises, many people complain with displeasure that the result is too small or not at all. The main reason for this may be an insufficient number of approaches. For example, you should not wait for lightning-fast results if you stand on the bar only a couple of times a week.
To achieve tangible results, the bar must be done per day for at least 2 minutes. It is necessary to gradually increase the time and frequency of the complex exercises. The shape and physical condition will depend on the number of approaches and implementation techniques.
How to do the exercise, beginner mistakes
Exercise slimming bar for beginners will help maintain the beauty and health of the body. To lose weight, you need to do the exercise bar correctly. After all, the wrong execution technique will not only not give the desired results, but can also cause harm to health.
Technique of the exercise:
- First you need to take the starting position. Lie on the floor down with your stomach.
- Straighten your arms fully so that they are under your shoulders.
- Squeeze the pelvis and stay in this position for 20 seconds or more, depending on the preparation.
- Relax and repeat this exercise a few more times.
- Remember the important nuances: the legs should be tensed as much as possible, tighten the stomach to prevent sagging, feet for the best effect should be together. If you want to achieve a better result, then while standing in the bar you can strain and relax the gluteal muscles.
Beginners can make mistakes when doing physical exercises that adversely affect their well-being. The most common mistake is deflection in the lower back, in which there is a sagging abdomen, increases the load on the spine. If you feel pain in the back while doing the stance, you must immediately stop the session and take a break. Then start over, carefully monitoring the position of the body. It is best if at the very beginning someone helps to track the correct position.
Also, do not tilt your head down, focus on only one part of the body. Many beginners, because of an unusual and difficult task for them, begin to hold their breath. Such an error may lead to dizziness. Make sure that your breathing is not intermittent and calm.
In order for the implementation of the bar to bring long-awaited results, you need to remember a few tips:
- Standing should be started with a minimum time of 15-30 seconds, gradually increasing it.
- Training should be carried out daily, preferably several approaches per day. It also does not matter when it is better to do the bar: in the evening or in the morning.
- Having mastered the classic look of the bar, go to a new level.
- Combine exercise with proper nutrition.
- Drink plenty of water.
- This exercise interested in the fact that it is considered to be the most effective. I try to stand at the bar for about 2 minutes with several sets per day. Using the bar, I lost 5 kilograms. There was a lightness in the body, the back and neck pains ceased to bother. Also, my abs began to suit me, but it was better to combine the bar with the usual exercises as well, then there would be more effect.
- We decided at work with colleagues to lose only weight for summer vacation. Of course, at first it was difficult to stand on the bar, withstood only 15 seconds. Every day I tried to increase the time by 5 seconds. Now they can stand in the bar a little more than a minute. I perform the exercise at lunchtime and do a range of activities at home. The effect is small, but this is most likely due to not so intense activities.
- Perform exercises both at home and in the gym. So you can quickly achieve the desired results. I will say right away that those who want to achieve at least something from the exercises should not be lazy and make maximum efforts. Every day I try to increase the time by 15-20 seconds or stay at the bar to the maximum, until I no longer do my best. Already dropped 8 kilograms, the crease on the back disappeared, and this is not the limit. Now there is an incentive to work on your body even more intensively.
- After 3 months of training, the back condition improved, posture became more correct. Thanks to the ease in the body, now only a good mood. And the opposite sex began to pay more attention. For the first 2-3 weeks I did not notice much improvement, until I gradually increased the time. Believe me, standing in the bar for 20 seconds a day, you are unlikely to get the desired body with elastic skin and tightened buttocks. To do this, it is necessary to plow, not giving yourself rest.